Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comixology 12 days of comics

Options
  • 11-12-2013 4:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭

Comixology are giving away a free comic a day for 12 days. I missed yesterday's which was the first issue of the Batman Death of the Family arc. Today is Lazarus issue 1.

And while in comixology, can take a look around to see a lot of other free comics such as issue 1 of Saga.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Hawkeye #1 today

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm not sure when they get updated but Hawkeye was available since yesterday. Think they update before 6 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If anyone, like me, has been wanting to check out Neil Gaiman's Sandman, issue 1 is free today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

Locke & Key is on sale, the first five trades are €5.49 and single issues are .89c including the sixth volume 'Omega' in single issues. Great series.

Edit: Think it might work out cheaper to get them all as single issues.

Advertisement