Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me please school making my child out to be a liar.

Options
  • 10-12-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Ok,

So my child is in 1st class primary school, very bright honest hard working child who has been recommended for gifted you programs and the like! NEVER been in any kind of trouble what so ever, two weeks ago i collect her from school and she has a swollen eye??? i ask what happened and she tells me this boy who i wont put a name to punched her in the eye? she said she didn't tell the teacher because the other kids will call her a rat!!!! doing the right thing i myself went to the teacher who infomed me that it would not be left this boy be dealt with! happy enough i left at that even though it took three days for the eye to go back to normal...

Less than a week later this same boy punched her the mouth, outraged i went back the teacher and was told well there is two boys with the same 1st name that they dont know who it is because my child doesn't know there 2nd name? so i told the teacher in front of my child that she has to be taken to this class to point the boy out all 3 of agreed.

right enough the next morning i reminded the teacher that she was to point the boy out today and he in turn said yes the principle is going to deal with it, happy again i go off.

but later that day when i pick her up she tells that she was called down to the office and the principle told her it was an accident??? WTF

Obviously i went to the principal who told me that my child said it was an accident and that she took the boy sown to my daughters class apologise and that we should just keep our daughter away from this boy full stop when i told the principal that twice in one week is NOT an accident she said she knew nothing about the 1st one as the teacher told her it was a hoola hoop??? when i asked my daughter did this boy come down the principal to say sorry? she said no and is addiment to come to the office with me in the morning to tell me in front of the principal that she did not take her out of her class for the boy to say sorry,, and as i said earlier the school had no idea witch one the two boys it was and never got my daughter to point him out??? CLEARLY the school is telling lies???? What the hell can i do about this please help as best you can guys, thanks

PS sorry about the long read.mad.png

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thread already in primary and pre-school

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement