Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stream to tv

Options
  • 10-12-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

I want to stream netflix from my galaxy tab 2 10.1 to my Lg smart tv,cant seem to get it to work with wifi direct,my personal file do fine but not netflix,anybody knnwa workaround or an app to aid this,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

manutd83 wrote: »
    I want to stream netflix from my galaxy tab 2 10.1 to my Lg smart tv,cant seem to get it to work with wifi direct,my personal file do fine but not netflix,anybody knnwa workaround or an app to aid this,thanks

Google Chromecast would be a simple choice . Netflix is digitally locked to the device so can not be "streamed" in the literal sense of the word.

> Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

manutd83 wrote: »
    Netflix is available for your LG Smart TV as an app so there is no need to stream it to your TV - as the second post says, the Chromecast does exactly as your asking but the Netflix app for TVs is great and seamless.

http://www.lg.com/us/tv-audio-video/netflix/index.jsp

Advertisement