Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Explorer 11

Options
  • 10-12-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I have a Hewlett Packard Pavilion Laptop Windows 7 Home Premium.
    A few weeks ago I did some updates as normal but now I get a pop up for Internet Explorer 11 every day I turn Laptop on. I don't want to change to 11 at the moment so is there any way to stop the pop up.
    Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

probably a registry edit, but IE11 is their best running version of the browser ever. For some reason people got emotionally attached to IE7 back in the ages past, but that version is so riddled with security flaws most websites take it upon themselves now to warn you to upgrade, not just the OS.

Frankly, I need to switch it out from Firefox. The last couple months and that fiery little bastard locks up sporadically when hopping webpages or closing tabs.

Advertisement