Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shrug

Options
  • 10-12-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭

Any one see a black sparkle shrug any where I need it to go over a dress and what is the best brand of tights I want to get blacked seamed ones that I will be wearing to an all day event, I find most tights start to sag after a few hours and you end up constantly hiking them up.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Was online earlier and saw a very nice shrug on the Debenhams web site. I recall seeing a nice selection to on Littlewoods. If there is a Shaws near you I'd recommend a visit, so many different brands there and all top quality.
    As regard the tights, just don't for something at the budget end. Cheap tights will not stay put. Charnos or Aristoc are great quality but if you can locate a place that sells Italian or east European tights, then you're in business. ''Dressmylegs'', have a great selection and keen prices.
    I know a girl who always seemed to be hitching up her tights no matter what brand she wore. Then she started wearing her knickers over her tights and it solve her problem.

Advertisement