Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pennys boots

Options
  • 10-12-2013 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi everyone, just wondering if Pennys shoes/boots are any good? I know they are not going to be of a fantastic quality giving the price but will they destroy my feet or are they wearable and will last for some time?
    Thanks.!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Hi hotchkiss! I have a pair of boots from i bought in Penneys about 4 months ago they're black and studded! Anyway they are really comfortable and I wear them nearly all the time and they are only now starting to give way a little as the inside lining is coming out as you pull your foot out of the boot. But for 20 euro i have definitely got my fair wear out of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Hotchkiss

Hi hotchkiss! I have a pair of boots from i bought in Penneys about 4 months ago they're black and studded! Anyway they are really comfortable and I wear them nearly all the time and they are only now starting to give way a little as the inside lining is coming out as you pull your foot out of the boot. But for 20 euro i have definitely got my fair wear out of them :)

Thanks MusicalMelody I know they won't last for years but good to know they can be very comfortable to wear I saw a lovely pair of ankle boots for €25, trying to decide if I should give them a go of not.!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

I say go for it found mine really comfortable and i am getting a lot of wear out of them. :)

I say go for it found mine really comfortable and i am getting a lot of wear out of them. :)

Thanks.! I'll sleep on it ;-) feeling really tempted I'll have another look at them during the week, love to be able to get a really good pair but times are hard.!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Hi Hotchkiss. I actually find Penneys shoes & boots really good. They are comfy and don't cut the feet off me like other brands (Sponge brand - big offenders!). Only catch is that they don't last very long when worn regularly but for the price I can live with this.

• Advertisement

dollybird2 wrote: »
    Hi Hotchkiss. I actually find Penneys shoes & boots really good. They are comfy and don't cut the feet off me like other brands (Sponge brand - big offenders!). Only catch is that they don't last very long when worn regularly but for the price I can live with this.

Thanks for another helpful input dollybird2 I won't be using them for everyday wear but on occasion so I think I will give them a try.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Got a pair of ankle boots in there for 22 euro 4 months ago. Worn them nearly every day since because they go with everything and they're still fine!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Have a pair of Penneys military ankle boots that are about to go into their 4th winter! Bit faded on the toes but otherwise perfect and that's with regular wear! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Another vote for Pennys boots, I didn't look at them sideways for years as I assumed they would fall apart as they were so cheap, and then saw a gorgeous pair of boots and took a chance on them. They are really comfortable and are lasting really well, very pleasantly surprised and have bought more shoes and boots since then which have all been good.

Thanks everybody for all the responses I'll definitely will get them now.!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement