Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new software updade for s3????

Options
  • 09-12-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

got this software update about 3 weeks ago and the phone went crappy. doing all kinda mad stuff. a new update came in today, anyone know anything about this?? will it repair all the last stuff? or make it worse???:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moved to android

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nicebutdim

Martin1979 wrote: »
    got this software update about 3 weeks ago and the phone went crappy. doing all kinda mad stuff. a new update came in today, anyone know anything about this?? will it repair all the last stuff? or make it worse???:mad:

Can I ask if you are with Vodafone?.... just so I can keep an eye out for it,

Thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Martin1979

nicebutdim wrote: »
    Can I ask if you are with Vodafone?.... just so I can keep an eye out for it,

Thanks....

Ya Vodafone. It only comes n on wifi for some reason. I accepted it and it works a treat! Its great to have my phone back working again!!

Advertisement