Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Paperwhite Case?

Options
  • 09-12-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi, where can I buy a case for a Kindle Paperwhite?I'm in central Dublin most days.Googled it but all results seem to be for mail delivery.I want to physically get one in a shop.Any advice please?
    Also, did I read that a case can be got that when opened turns the Paperwhite on automatically?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Kindle Paperwhite isn't an android device but you can get the covers in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

ankaragucu wrote: »
    Hi, where can I buy a case for a Kindle Paperwhite?I'm in central Dublin most days.Googled it but all results seem to be for mail delivery.I want to physically get one in a shop.Any advice please?
    Also, did I read that a case can be got that when opened turns the Paperwhite on automatically?

Yeah the official Amazon case turns it on when you open it and turns it off when you close the case. It is expensive but a fantastic case that fits it really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

They stock them in tesco

Advertisement