Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama group in Blackrock/Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 09-12-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭

Hi All. I have read the charter and looked at some of the links for the Workshop & Drama groups being adverstised. I'm looking to find Am-Dram groups in south Dublin, preferably around the Blackrock area. Anyone got any suggestions? The Balally Players is one I found that might be worth a look at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Hi All. I have read the charter and looked at some of the links for the Workshop & Drama groups being adverstised. I'm looking to find Am-Dram groups in south Dublin, preferably around the Blackrock area. Anyone got any suggestions? The Balally Players is one I found that might be worth a look at.

I've been involved in Ballaly for a few months. A nice bunch, though quite a few established hands so opportunities to act might be limited, at least early on.

Advertisement