Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TOR] Resubed

Options
  • 09-12-2013 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hey guys anyone still messing about on this resubbed after a long break and in joying the new area on Makeb just wondering what server people playing on i'm on Red Eclipse at the moment .

Comments

I did and again after one day i just looked at my character standing there as rigid as C3PO and have not gone back. I literally played 1 hour and have no want or need to go back to it.

Would love to play more Galaxies though .

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Galaxies was fun , I am quite enjoying my self at the moment have two friends playing and we grouping allot so it makes it much easier

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

I started a new character a few weeks back after not playing the game for about 8 months. I was having a lot of fun though and i'm thinking about resubbing once i get back from holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 eyfm5

what server are you guys playing on?

Red eclipse i am playing on .

• Advertisement

Tomb of freedom nadd. Was on dromund kaas yesterday and was surprised by the amount of people questing where I was. There were just under 150 people in that zone when I checked.

Tomb of freedom nadd. Was on dromund kaas yesterday and was surprised by the amount of people questing where I was. There were just under 150 people in that zone when I checked.

It is similar on Red Eclipse as well in starting areas

Advertisement