Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No such thing as a stupid question but…

Options
  • 09-12-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I presume it makes total sense to wait until the New Year for buying a phone on a contract?

I have a HTC One, would like to get a good phone for my wife. She got a Sony Xperia E (I think) and hates it, lags all the time with only about 4 apps installed.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Get a Windows Phone (Nokia) or an iPhone. Neither of those will lag as much as an Android phone, even the cheapest Windows Phone will be fast.

EDIT: and i agree buying after christmas is a good idea, you might get something good in the sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

TBi wrote: »
    Get a Windows Phone (Nokia) or an iPhone. Neither of those will lag as much as an Android phone, even the cheapest Windows Phone will be fast.

EDIT: and i agree buying after christmas is a good idea, you might get something good in the sales.

Cheers for the reply. I had an iphone, wouldn't go back to one after 'upgrading' to the HTC One. Bigger screen & better audio are two jump out features for me.

Will wait till the new year so...

Advertisement