Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prestigio Multipad Ultra 7inch

• 09-12-2013 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Harvey Norman have a Prestigio Multipad Ultra 7 inch tablet for EUR79. Just wondering if anyone has one and what your thoughts are?

Not a whole lot of info on the web in relation to them other than a few fairly positive reviews on Amazon.

Looking at getting one for a child so it's only really for a few apps (Angry Birds and the like).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 edbankyscar

I'm in the same boat myself. Apparently Prestigio have a good brand name in Eastern Europe. I read some where they lead the market in SatNavs in Russia. I'm going to take the plunge and pick this up today. I'll let you know if there are any glaring issues

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

I'm in the same boat myself. Apparently Prestigio have a good brand name in Eastern Europe. I read some where they lead the market in SatNavs in Russia. I'm going to take the plunge and pick this up today. I'll let you know if there are any glaring issues

Would really appreciate if you'd like me know what you think. Intend on making a purchase early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 edbankyscar

Blanchardstown store was shut down because of a power outage this morning. I may have to get it delivered as that was my best chance to visit a store but I'll keep you posted. Let me know if you pick one up in the mean time :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Anne Other

Hello,

did either of you buy this in the end.

I am also looking to buy one for a child and am interested in your opinions on the item

Advertisement