Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Essential grooming kit

Options
  • 09-12-2013 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

This has more than likely been done a few times.

So what's in your bag/shelf o' tricks

The reason I'm asking is I have recently gotten into using safety razors and I've got a fair few bits adding up now. and am curious there's a product brand or item I don't know about yet.

So what and why do you use what you use?

Hair: brylcream- got sick of sticky fibre glues etc rotten stuff imo.

Shaving: Big roc safety razor (good weight . twist to open) alum block for an astringent . macca root shave cream (great for a smooth shave.

Aftershave: Hugo boss (love the fragrance , long lasting)

I could go on but I won't :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Stuart74

My grooming staples are: -

Hair - American Crew Forming Cream.

Shave - Straight Razor for home use, Double Edge when traveling. Proraso pre-shave, Alum Bloc & American Crew Post Shave Cooling Lotion (Post Shave). Styptic match (for and nicks the Alum doesn't heal).

After-Shave - Various, but lately Polo Blue & Black at home, Hugo Boss in the travel wash bag at all times.

Advertisement