Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song in Topshop

Options
  • 09-12-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys,

There's a song I heard in Topshop the other day but I did not know the name. I think it ends with sth like "and you know and you know and you know" and it is a female singer.

Does anyone have any idea? Or just let me know any song you've heard recently in Topshop. I'll google the singer maybe they come from the same singer.

Pleeeeeeease help! It has been in my mind for three days!!!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

I know a band called Gossip (with a female lead singer) had a song called "And You Know" so perhaps it was them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I heard Kate bush in top shop once, can't remember if it was the same day you where there. It was a Tuesday I think around 4 o'clock. Can't remember the name of the song but it was definitely Kate bush.

Edit: could have been on a Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HowlPlanet

OK I finally heard it again in another shop. This time I asked the shop assistant lol

It's <Team> by Lorde :)

Advertisement