Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Shared Video thread

Options
  • 09-12-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

There is a PS4 screenshot thread but I can't find one for Shared videos. So I'll just start one now.

I was playing Battlefield 4 last night and it took me ages to realise that the default loadout for the assault class includes a grenade launcher. I just had to try it out. Total fluke coming up and I've been no where near as successful since.

I uploaded it to Facebook then converted it to YouTube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just making myself familiar with the Share function.

Madden 25. 80 yard touchdown by the Quarterback.

Bit of a balls having to upload to Facebook, download it, then upload it to Youtube. Would have to imagine direct uploading to Youtube is coming in the future. Created a fake Facebook account too for uploading stuff too as I don't want to use my real one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

gamercfc wrote: »

I'm sure with the recording features of the PS4 we will see more and more glitches like this. I'm sure publishers are delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm sure with the recording features of the PS4 we will see more and more glitches like this. I'm sure publishers are delighted :)

I agree. That glitch has been there since it came out last year as well. You'd think they'd spot it and fix it. I sh*t myself thinking it was an enemy aiming at me

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

A Glitch i found in BF4, made a small video of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sorry for not posting a vid but when I'm playing a game and press the share button (to get to the share menu) I select Upload Video. I tried it on NBA 2K14 and it showed 2 15 minute videos that were recorded a few weeks back. Anyone else not getting their last 15 minutes recorded?

Will post a vid to make up for the question when I get it working!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I think that was a bug nba 2k had where it keeps recording videos .
    The ps4 won't record untill you double tap the share button.
    so if you just got a awsome kill in bf4 or cod and double tap share button it starts then and not 5 minutes before hand when you got the awsome kill or whatever

I hope they update it that when you double tap share button it gets the previous 2-5 minutes of game play
    because its hard to predict your gameplay on multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Tried to reload and the expected happened, still manage to save myself but did surprise my co pilot.

Jumped off the top floor down onto a boat

• Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got a crazy block and was lucky enough that the recorder caught it!

Messing with the built in editor and free music on YouTube, used a bit of War Thunder footage I capture a long while ago. My faithful Stuka and Wagnar are a perfect match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

The share button never works for me. When I press it and try to upload the last few minutes of game play I always get game play of at least 1 hour old. I find it very frustrating.

Got killed and the guy got his watery comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just scored this goal in the PES 2015 demo.

Advertisement