Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Aiste Help

Options
  • 08-12-2013 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a test tomorrow the ceapadóireacht section of the paper worth 100 marks of our christmas test.

Unfortunately I have never done anything from this section before, but the aiste seems the most doable. Our teacher says the question will be something along the lines of "problems with todays society", but I've looked at the exam papers and can't see any questions along those lines.

Is there anywhere I can get key phrases, seanfhocail etc for tomorrow. I know this isn't the right thing to do but I'm happy once I pass.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Gryffindor

I have a few sample essays on 'Fadhbanna déagóirí' if you're interested? I did find them online though so you may have found them already...

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭quirkista

I have two essays done relating to Fadhbanna ár linne-eisimirce and bochtanas. I have loads of useful phrases-my Irish teacher is really good although she is a tad insane :) Do you think this would be of help to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Gryffindor wrote: »
    I have a few sample essays on 'Fadhbanna déagóirí' if you're interested? I did find them online though so you may have found them already...
    quirkista wrote: »
    I have two essays done relating to Fadhbanna ár linne-eisimirce and bochtanas. I have loads of useful phrases-my Irish teacher is really good although she is a tad insane :) Do you think this would be of help to you?

If you have the time to send them on to me or simply post them here that'd be incredibly helpful, thanks a lot!

I had the test anyway, got the results today, managed a C1. Houdini does it again ;)

Advertisement