Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old eircom router to 3g modem

Options
  • 08-12-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My brother bought a a 3g wireless modem, it can take up to 5 users wirelessly unfortunatley he cannot connect his dreambox to it. He has an old eircom router and wants to set it up as a wireless device or to be able to plug in his dreambox, and in turn the eircom router must be able to to connect to the 3g modem.

Is this possible.

thanks for all help and suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

No need to double post in different forums

• Registered Users Posts: 26 my goodness

Sorry guys, after I did the first post, When I looked the section find all my posts it was not listed so thats why I posted it again.
    Probably should have waited a bit longer.
    Did not mean to post twice or offend anyone.

Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭smee again

My brother bought a a 3g wireless modem, it can take up to 5 users wirelessly unfortunatley he cannot connect his dreambox to it. He has an old eircom router and wants to set it up as a wireless device or to be able to plug in his dreambox, and in turn the eircom router must be able to to connect to the 3g modem.

Is this possible.

thanks for all help and suggestions

No, not with the hardware you got

Advertisement