Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other class very far behind for Higher-Level Project Maths?

Options
  • 08-12-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

My maths teacher told our class that we will have no time for in-class revision for the mocks.

Is there any class close to finishing the Project Maths HL course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

My maths teacher told our class that we will have no time for in-class revision for the mocks.

Is there any class close to finishing the Project Maths HL course?

My class are only on Chapter 21 or something (too lazy to go check my Maths book to see which chapter it is :P) and we skipped one of the chapters a while back. I actually doubt we will have the entire course covered for the mocks...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Caveat_Emptor

My class are only on Chapter 21 or something (too lazy to go check my Maths book to see which chapter it is :P) and we skipped one of the chapters a while back. I actually doubt we will have the entire course covered for the mocks...:(

My teacher is determined not to miss a day so that we'll pass the exam :pac:
    We're aren't doing the chapters in order of the number, so I'm guessing we're about half way done with the Higher Level stuff, and completely finished the ordinary level

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Our class is only finished the ordinary level course. Looks like I'll have to do a bit myself to have any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 00Shane00

We've got basically everything done - all we have left to do is Functions which we should get down in a few weeks and then just do revision for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

00Shane00 wrote: »
    We've got basically everything done - all we have left to do is Functions which we should get down in a few weeks and then just do revision for the rest of the year.

Already? That seems way too early. Usually maths takes up to the last few weeks :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

At our PT meetings my maths teacher told everyones parents that we definitely wont have the course covered by the mocks and the best we can hope for is around 60/70,which is really annoying cos noone wants there highest mark to be scraping a b yano?Anyone else hate project maths?
    I dont care that Sonya and john want a pool for their garden measuring x by x^2 with cream tiles and that they want to find the area of there dogs waterbowl.sorry just grrrrrrr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kdwyer4

In my school we did the ordinary course in second year and we have done all paper 1 maths in the honours book and we did our maths paper 1 mock last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭VG31

We haven't got it finished yet, but my Maths teacher is very good and we are progressing quickly. I think we are on Chapter 21 but we have done some chapters futher on as well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Seany5657

My class won't be finished book until march our teacher said buts he is starting revision:-)

Advertisement