Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your female partner / wife for TSHTF / TEOTWAWKI

Options
  • 08-12-2013 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

It is the eve of a Great Collapse in the land you look across to your partner now approaching middle-age and remember...

There were others too back then but you had to make a hard choice all those years ago...

'Dublin Deborah' – Brown-eyed lass who is at home in the urban realms of the capital. A dash of gloss, shopping therapy and clothes everywhere. Not so keen on your 30 days of food, spear and shillelagh collection...

'Practical Mary' - An all-Irish lass at home in the small-town or on the farm..

CountryGirls_zps505bb978.jpg

'Downtown Delia' - She's rough around the edges and been around the block a few times, but there's no-one more streetwise and with a heart of gold...

CountryGal_zps31d43ca1.jpg

'Anna Vyxen' – Raven-haired, green-eyed and volatile! A cerebral cunning and with the looks to go with it.

th?id=H.4886488564761376&w=152&h=155&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

'Sloane She'wolf' - Sarah Connar has a sister! Blonde, raunchy and packing a punch any threat won't forget if they cross her.

Sarah+Connor+Terminator.jpg

Your female partner / wife for TSHTF / TEOTWAWKI - Full details in Post 18 votes

'Laura Lambsworth' – Clueless, mainstream, found everywhere and requires a lot of waking up!
    0% 0 votes
    'Practical Mary' - An all-Irish lass at home in the small-town or on the farm.
    0% 0 votes
    'Dublin Deborah' - She's rough around the edges, been around the block, very streetwise...
    22% 4 votes
    'Ginger Daring' Redhead gorgeous, not afraid to get her hands dirty, nor is she naive...
    0% 0 votes
    'Anna Vyxen' – Raven-haired, green-eyed and volatile!
    33% 6 votes
    'Sloane She'wolf' - Sarah Connar has a sister! Blonde, raunchy and packing a punch
    11% 2 votes
    My wife's none of those unfortunately...
    0% 0 votes
    I'm divorced and prefer being single.
    11% 2 votes
    I go at it alone!
    0% 0 votes
    I will have a harem of women like this ITSHTF
    16% 3 votes
    I am gay, when the SHTF watch your **** ;)
    5% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Healy Rae Permit Holder

I stick with my current choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Er, where's the poll choice saying "I'm not a guy - women are preppers too!" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Watch Ryder

I'm working on it Misty, got a lot of irons in the forge right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Watch Ryder

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭anvilfour

I usually have to sell Survivalist ideas and in particular justify our ever diminishing storage space by emphasising the financial benefits of self sufficiency to my darling girl e.g growing our own food saves a trip to Tesco! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

anvilfour wrote: »
    I usually have to sell Survivalist ideas and in particular justify our ever diminishing storage space by emphasising the financial benefits of self sufficiency to my darling girl e.g growing our own food saves a trip to Tesco! :)

Trying to convince them to eat wild caught/foraged food is harder.
    I hunt/shoot & fish... rest of the family arent mad about eating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Trying to convince them to eat wild caught/foraged food is harder.
    I hunt/shoot & fish... rest of the family arent mad about eating it.

My little lad will try anything, my daughter and wife not so much! Anything I shoot gets eaten though by me or one of the many others that will gladly take a spare duck, rabbit or leg of venison!

I'd vote my "wife is none of these" if it wasn't for the last word!

aaakev wrote: »
    My little lad will try anything, my daughter and wife not so much! Anything I shoot gets eaten though by me or one of the many others that will gladly take a spare duck, rabbit or leg of venison!

only way to do it... do you stalk deer?

only way to do it... do you stalk deer?

I do indeed. Don't get out shooting much the last couple of years but get enough for myself and others who want it!

aaakev wrote: »
    I do indeed. Don't get out shooting much the last couple of years but get enough for myself and others who want it!

Id love to observe , currently applying for my gun license but not sure if ill get it as im working in the uk a lot

• Advertisement

Id love to observe , currently applying for my gun license but not sure if ill get it as im working in the uk a lot

More than welcome but only really rabbits and pigeon to shoot at the moment! Where you based when your home?

kildare/offally border

Advertisement