Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bronchitis help!!

Options
  • 07-12-2013 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I was diagnosed with bronchitis last week. Stated antibiotics there on Thursday but have been feeling worse since. The cough hasn't gotten any better, my chest is still sore, I'm wheezing when I breathe and there's cracking on my chest every time I exhale. I've been having coughing fits all day with barely any let up in between and then finding it hard to catch my breath after. I've also been feeling more exhausted, nauseous and lost lost my appetite. I know bronchitis takes a while to clear up bit I should be slightly better at this point right?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

No requests for medical advice allowed as per forum charter.
    Please discuss this with a Doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement