Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex: Universe

Options
  • 07-12-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find another thread on this and only heard of it today but google said the news has been around for a few months. Anyway, looks like it will only be on next gen (current gen now?) and PC, which is a good thing imo. Universe sounds like a possibe multiplayer, MMO? I would much prefer a single player story ala Human Revolution. Really looking forward to more info. I read Eidos already said it has redesigned boss fights. The bosses still have to die but you can use your tools, environment, stealth to deal with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

More of the same from Deus Ex Human Revolution please! That was the most enjoyable game I have played in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I read in EDGE that Deus Ex Universe is the umbrella name for all DX stuff, games, comics, future film projects and stuff, not a specific title, but they were planning a Deus Ex 4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I bet its a sequel to that iPad game xD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

MadYaker wrote: »
    I bet its a sequel to that iPad game xD

I hope it's a propper DX4, it's own time period, style, cast of characters etc. Maybe something behind the scenes that links Jensen to the 3 Denton brothers*

*(not actual brothers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

Same composer as HR and I'll be 80% on the way to buying the next game. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement