Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package for very light phone user with some data ??

Options
  • 07-12-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

I'd appreciate some advice.

I am a very infrequent mobile call user but would like some data package.

At present I am with Tesco PAYG which is fine except they charge every time I access the internet (naturally for PAYG). It's only 2c each time but it adds up as this is charged every time I check an email or go on Twitter etc.

Is there a decent package available which for people like me who are extremely light phone users but would like a bit of anytime internet access that doesn't break the bank?

Thanks in advance
    Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

How about Tesco's bundles? You text something...let me check...boom: info about using a few euro of your credit to get loads of data without breaking the bank. If you're a light user then 1gb for a fiver should be loads.

Before you ask: you top up normally, then decide if you want it as a monthly thing or a one-off and text what you want to the number given above. It takes that amount out of your credit and leaves the rest alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

Believe it or not I was just looking at the page on Tesco when I saw your reply.

Thanks for help, I will try that and see how much data I will need. :)

Advertisement