Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 in Gaming: The Year in Under 2 Minutes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Nice, but it seems rather randomly put together and some big games were completely left out like Simcity.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I dont care about it being for some awards or something. It is just such a fantastic video to show gaming in a nutshell. If you put all this years movies you wont get such a dramatic response. Loved it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Reminds me to buy Forza Horizon and Tomb Raider.
    [nerd] Also reminds me how cool it was to see the many worlds interpretation being writ large in Bioshock Infinite, slotted nicely with my 2013 reading of the Dark Tower series[/nerd]

Advertisement