Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus on groupon.ie

Options
  • 07-12-2013 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Is this good value at 215euro, is this the latest version as I see one one in did elevtrical for 179 but I think it last years one, which is better? thanks for your time sorry if they are stupid questions asked already 100 times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Can you link to it? I can't seem to find it. If it's nexus 4, it's last years, nexus 5 was launched a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Can you link to it? I can't seem to find it. If it's nexus 4, it's last years, nexus 5 was launched a few weeks back.

Think he means the tablet, nexus 7

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

projectgtr wrote: »
    Think he means the tablet, nexus 7

Sorry yea google nexus 7 tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

meath4sam wrote: »
    Sorry yea google nexus 7 tablet.

It's the current nexus 7. Good value at 215

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

It's the current nexus 7. Good value at 215

Link....

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/gg-photo-direct/30868633

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Very good deal, picked one up for the dad since the HUDL was out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Best price I've seen it at in Ireland. New one is definitely worth the extra money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭pah

Keith186 wrote: »
    Best price I've seen it at in Ireland. New one is definitely worth the extra money.

Meh, same price as amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

pah wrote: »

Except amazon price is pounds sterling and the deal is in euro.

Shadow78 wrote: »
    Except amazon price is pounds sterling and the deal is in euro.

I meant the same price, not the same numbers.

hpw6.jpg

I understand the basics of currency.

oco8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TracyG

has anybody received this yet? or even got an email saying it has been dispatched?

TracyG wrote: »
    has anybody received this yet? or even got an email saying it has been dispatched?
    No I haven't either, I emailed Groupon for an update but nothing as of yet.

advertsfox wrote: »
    No I haven't either, I emailed Groupon for an update but nothing as of yet.

I emailed and got a reply it will be despatced soon and you will be emailed with a tracking number. They also said I will have it before Christmas.

I emailed and got a reply it will be despatced soon and you will be emailed with a tracking number. They also said I will have it before Christmas.
    Just got my email with tracking number for DPD UK with estimated delivery date being tomorrow, we will see ;)

Just got my email with tracking number for DPD UK with estimated delivery date being tomorrow, we will see ;)

I haven't gotten email yet. When did you order? I ordered mine on sunday the 8th dec.

I haven't gotten email yet. When did you order? I ordered mine on sunday the 8th dec.
    7th of December for me, keep an eye in your inbox tomorrow morning as I got my responses first thing today.

7th of December for me, keep an eye in your inbox tomorrow morning as I got my responses first thing today.

Still no email did you gets yours??

no email yet...

I'd get in touch again, I even emailed the provider but never got a response. My tracking said it was due for the 18th but changed to the 20th. Says it's in Athlone...

I've emailed them twice and no reply yet. Getting worried now as I've ordered it as a Christmas present!

• Advertisement

It's a joke I have a email from photo direct saying I will have it by Christmas and a email from groupon to wait 7 working days which is up now. Going to email groupon again to see can I get a phone number for them.

pah wrote: »

Amazon was actually about €2 cheaper and would definitely be in your hand now. Groupon too unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

Mine arrived yesterday. Ordered the same day as this thread started

I have emailed groupon and photo direct and no reply. Will never be using them again not happy at all. If I could cancel order then I could go out and buy one in the shop before Santa Claus gets here but they won't reply.

Mine arrived yesterday too, it was 10 days before it was even shipped - won't be using them in a hurry.

Advertisement