Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delete old account and open new

Options
  • 07-12-2013 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

as the title says i want to close my account and open a new one under a different name,but i want to keep my current adverts account,im just not sure if i can do this,thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Adverts accounts are separated from boards.ie accounts, so there'd be no impact on your adverts.ie account at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭mr lee

ok so i just close my current account with user cp and then open a new one,simple as that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭mr lee

thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement