Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tights

Options
  • 06-12-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies

I'm looking for some Christmas tights - I tried all the usual suspects - Pennys, Dunnes, Claire's Accessories etc.

There are some available online but because the price is doubling with postage.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm in Dublin 14/16 area if this helps!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

Hi OP,
    I have moved your thread to this forum, I think you'll get better responses here.
    Good luck with the hunt!
    Sauve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I saw a pair yesterday in Marks and Spencer which I'll be buying. They are 60 denier black tights so warm and wearable with short skirts/dresses and have a diamante line up the middle of the back. It adds a little bling to a sombre coloured (or not) outfit.

They were €20 so once pay day hits in I'll be buying them!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I don't know what exactly are Christmas tights but this website seems to have decent choice and two euro delivery under 35.

I never bought from them so I can't tell you how good they are. The brands they sell are good.

http://dressmylegs.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

They had christmas tights on Xpose tonight, a few pairs from legslove.ie (I think!) and Pamela Mann. Don't know if these would be stocked in any shops or if you can only buy them online but they're worth a look!! Hope that helps :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

You cannot go wrong with opagues or seamed tights that have minimal transparency..

• Advertisement
Advertisement