Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a PS3 Rally game?

Options
  • 06-12-2013 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Remembering the amount of fun I got out of WRC Rally Evolved and Colin McRae 2005 on the PS2, I'm thinking of getting a game for the PS3.

In a way I'm more interested in racing against the clock in stages and championships rather than gymkhana or rally-cross type stuff, but I'd be open to most ideas.

What would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

WRC 4 World rally championship

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Dirt 2 was very good if you can stomach the American err mah gah ****e in it. WRC 3 is also very good

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I didn't play enough of it to form an opinion buy doesn't GT5 have a rally section?
    I too miss the older straight time trial, point to point racing you got in Colin McCrea on the PS, Tommy Makkinen on the Xbox was tough, and the system also had the more friendly Rallisport Challenge as well.
    I used to have Network Q rally on the PC back inthe mid 90's, used to love tthat one.

Advertisement