Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent wedding dresses

Options
  • 06-12-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Have been invited to a wedding at christmas and it is ages since I was at one. What is the latest trend long maxi or short to knee? It's not my family wedding but first time meeting most of OH family so don't want to go too casual. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Short and maxi are both as stylish as ever, so regards length I'd just stick with what you find most comfortable. Long dresses can look rather formal though; depending on the dress it could be a bit much. Then again, there are some stunning long dresses to be found that won't look over the top, especially if it's going to be quite a formal wedding. I'm sure you know yourself if it'll be a casual do or not :)

If it were me I'd keep things relatively simple regarding the dress, but jazz it up with accessories. A nice pair of shoes and handbag can go a long away in giving a look some polish. Have you any dresses in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭naughtyfox

Most of the guests at weddings I have attended have worn short dresses only seen one long dress on a guest this year and it was almost identical in colour to the bridesmaids dresses, so be careful if you choose a long maxi style. As long as you feel great in what you wear you will look fab and impress everyone.

Advertisement