Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qatari Riyal Exchange

Options
  • 06-12-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Season Greetings.

I have close to €100 in cash in Qatar Riyal at home which I've had since a worked there for a number of months awhile back.

I tried to exchange it in my local branch of AIB one afternoon but the girl at the counter said she'd never heard of the currency and that they couldn't exchange it for me.

Any suggestions where I can exchange it or if I can lodge it to my current account?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

The only place I know of that deals in QAR is the Ice Foreign Exchange in dublin airport. I don't know of any banks that'll take it.

Advertisement