Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies' polo neck

Options
  • 06-12-2013 1:15am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen a black polo neck around the shops recently? I've no time to order online so would be hoping to pick one up in-store. Off to Paris next week so I want to be both cosy and chic :P Would pay up to €40 or so for a nice one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lyn1984

Twee. wrote: »
    Anyone seen a black polo neck around the shops recently? I've no time to order online so would be hoping to pick one up in-store. Off to Paris next week so I want to be both cosy and chic :P Would pay up to €40 or so for a nice one.

Same here I'm still looking would love tight black polo neck

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I got a cheap one in Dunnes last week, just for work, not that warm. Also saw some nice ones in H&M! Good luck and enjoy your trip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Next has them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Oasis also, can't remember how much.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I picked one up in Benetton, €35.95. It's so soft and lovely! Gonna team it with a leather skirt :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement