Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a chair from Amazon

Options
  • 05-12-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hope someone here can help. I am looking at a chair from a seller thru amazon. They charge £30 for delivery to uk and don't deliver to Ireland. Is there anywhere I can get it delivered to the north? I can go up the north and collect it from there with a trailer. The chair is big and bulky. Has anyone any ideas? The chair is a gift for my soon to be hubby! Need to order it today or tomorrow

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

orlyice wrote: »
    Hope someone here can help. I am looking at a chair from a seller thru amazon. They charge £30 for delivery to uk and don't deliver to Ireland. Is there anywhere I can get it delivered to the north? I can go up the north and collect it from there with a trailer. The chair is big and bulky. Has anyone any ideas? The chair is a gift for my soon to be hubby! Need to order it today or tomorrow

Likely fair too big to use with parcel motel, unless you opt for the collect from depot option....not sure what that price would be likely 20e plus so you'd be paying an awful lot for delivery overall

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Can you get a courier to collect it in the UK and deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are you sure they delivery to the north for £30? many only do mainland UK.

Advertisement