Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Computer Build help for €600-700

• 04-12-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ Seanypop

1. What is your budget? [€600 - 700]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming and making YouTube videos]
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [No]

5. Do you need a monitor? [No]

5a. If yes, what size do you need.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920 x 1080]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] I'd like Surround Sound speakers but if there is no extra money will happily stick with my earphones

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes]

8. How can you pay? [Paypal/Money up front]

9. When are you purchasing? Soon enough

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? I've an uncle who can put it all together.

Note: I'd like to play the likes of Skyrim, BF4 and Cod Ghost on High or Ultra at 30-40fps also would like to use a Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB GDDR5 and Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz on these.

Comments

Advertisement