Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow 2013

Options
  • 04-12-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen or received the programme for Mallow with the seed times? Been waiting for this gala for months !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

Freddio wrote: »
    Has anyone seen or received the programme for Mallow with the seed times? Been waiting for this gala for months !

Haven't seen any. First time swimming in Mallow so unsure if they release that information before the day. It should be available before or immediately after the warm-up, I hope!

I'm doing the 400m FC, 100m FC & 50m BF. Swimming under Killarney swimming club.

What events you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Freddio

I'm swimming in the 400 Free and 200 Free. Now that I know you are swimming the 400, I'll be getting an idea of the pace if we are in the same heat. hoping to get under 5 mins for it !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

Freddio wrote: »
    I'm swimming in the 400 Free and 200 Free. Now that I know you are swimming the 400, I'll be getting an idea of the pace if we are in the same heat. hoping to get under 5 mins for it !

For the fact I've been away for 2wks with no training, I'm just going to swim it. I had a time in my head but that's now out the window.

Advertisement