Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY Xperia j

Options
  • 04-12-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, my son just got a sony xperia j, he seems to have a problem with music on his phone, what happens is music he have downloaded is there 1 minute and gone again, then it could come back for a while and then gone again, dont know why its doing this, any help appreciated, Paul.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Since you got no replies in this forum I'll move your thread to the Android forum, hope you have better luck there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Since you got no replies in this forum I'll move your thread to the Android forum, hope you have better luck there.

Is the music stored on an SD card? I noticed problems with the walkman app dedecting the music on external SD. I found vlc player solved this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Advertisement