Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using a BoI Visa Debit card for Tablets / Apps

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched a bit and can't find an answer. I've already got an answer for Apple devices

Is it possible to set up a new Google Play account for a new Android tablet using a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit Card? And can the card be used for buying Apps etc. once the Tablet is up and running?

Thanks...

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Shouldn't be an issue doing this - I use a PTSB card with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭jasonb

That's excellent, thanks for confirming this for me...

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

jasonb wrote: »
    Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched a bit and can't find an answer. I've already got an answer for Apple devices

Is it possible to set up a new Google Play account for a new Android tablet using a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit Card? And can the card be used for buying Apps etc. once the Tablet is up and running?

Thanks...

J.

OP - if you want you can post your card number, expiry date, name on card & 3-digit number on the back here - we can test it for you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Cant see it being a problem ,i used to use my credit card before the new boi visa debit card came in, now change all my accounts paypal etc to the visa debit card,
    dont bill up a credit card bill now, prefer it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

I use an O2 money card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement