Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what date of the month do o2 and meteor reset mobile data allowances?

Options
  • 03-12-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

hi all,

i use a meteor billpay dongle, and an o2 billpay dongle, neither of which are mine.

if i sound like a hound, i pay for the meteor one, and sip on the o2 one.

im very conscious of how much data i use, and id like to know when these networks reset the monthly data limit?

as in, in i have a 20gb data limit on the metor, last month i used about 7gb, id like to know when its safe to reset the data counter on my huawei dongle

please

regards,
    redd .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is no exact answer for this as different networks and different plans are all different. For billpay it is usually the same date every month, but the day will be different for everyone so you need to check the bills, or the account online.

Advertisement