Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alienware m17xR3

Options
  • 03-12-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I have this Alienware m17xR3 laptop located in Swords, Dublin.

It's around 2 years old and have been working perfectly. Around two weeks ago when I decided to format and do a fresh installation of Windows, the graphics card driver wouldn't work. Everytime I try to install it, the screen goes black at the end of the installation. I'm not a tech genius by any chance, but I made sure that the driver version is correct etc.

I'm at the point where I no longer want the hassle of dealing with it. So I was wondering if there are any tech-savvy geniuses out there who would like to buy the laptop? The original price was 2150 quid, but seeing as it's quite old now, I would be willing to sell it for much less.

If anyone's interested let me know :-)

Comments

Advertisement