Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Principal Officer - Revenue

Options
  • 03-12-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anybody know why the Revenue PO job has been advertised again?

The exact same position was advertised last September and it was posted again on the 28th November. I know a person who was interviewed but wasn't put on the panel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,315 ✭✭✭✭noodler

john1270 wrote: »
    Does anybody know why the Revenue PO job has been advertised again?

The exact same position was advertised last September and it was posted again on the 28th November. I know a person who was interviewed but wasn't put on the panel.

You sure it was for the same section?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 john1270

Very good point. It is the same section but it seems this one is focussed on transfer pricing. While I'm a tax head that would put me asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭luckyboy

Has the post-qualification experience requirement been reduced from 10 years to 5 years, or was I imagining things?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 john1270

Yes, I noticed that also. If they want someone with TP experience who had 10 years experience the salary for the position wouldn't be within an asses roar - 40 hour week, db pension wouldn't make a difference.

Advertisement