Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Secret Santa Boards Style

• 02-12-2013 10:15pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

So I was thinking for a bit of fun, if anyone is interested we do a secret Santa, obviously no physical presents but your "gift" can be a link to a song, video, game, joke, a mp3 file, video clip, a custom made picture whatever you like.

There is no limit only your imagination :)

So what do ye think? Who's in?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Come on it'll be a laugh! :D

Don't be Scrooges :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭ eskimocat

Don't know how i missed this thread! That sounds like a bit of fun...

If you are still thinking about it.. count me in.

Considered this bumped!! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

eskimocat wrote: »
    Don't know how i missed this thread! That sounds like a bit of fun...

If you are still thinking about it.. count me in.

Considered this bumped!! :)

Yay!! Finally!! Haha I thought it was a really fun idea! C'mon folks join in with the madness :)

• Registered Users, Regional North Mods Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭ kerry4sam

Loughc wrote: »
    So I was thinking for a bit of fun, if anyone is interested we do a secret Santa, obviously no physical presents but your "gift" can be a link to a song, video, game, joke, a mp3 file, video clip, a custom made picture whatever you like.

There is no limit only your imagination :)

So what do ye think? Who's in?

This will be a first for me, so Yeah go on then count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭ Digs

I'll go too!

• Advertisement

Well 4 of us are in so far! I'll keep this open another while yet :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Not sure how you're working this, but add me in anyway. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Not sure how you're working this, but add me in anyway. :)

I'll add the usernames into a random draw generator, I will PM you the person you get and you will then have to come up with a fun digital gift for them to open by PM on Christmas Morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭ eskimocat

Loughc, any idea when you are doing the draw?... I might have really limited access t'internet from tomorrow on... didn't want to let my Kringle buddy down.... provided you were still thinking of doing it that is. I know this can be a really busy time of the year.

Thanks

Advertisement