Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy s4 music transfer

Options
  • 02-12-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know if I can transfer an album I bought off play music to another music app on my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Does anyone know if I can transfer an album I bought off play music to another music app on my phone?

Double twist (provided the phone is rooted) . The easy way would be to use a full computer and down load purchased content from Music directly.

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

If you pin the album in Play Music that'll download it to your phone.Am sure other apps can see it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 frankywheezle

akaSol wrote: »
    Double twist (provided the phone is rooted) . The easy way would be to use a full computer and down load purchased content from Music directly.

>Sol

Thanks mate il give it a shot!

If you pin the album in Play Music that'll download it to your phone.Am sure other apps can see it then.

I pinned the album but still cant get it across to my music maybe il try download another music app

I pinned the album but still cant get it across to my music maybe il try download another music app

• Advertisement

akaSol wrote: »

>Sol

Thanks mate il give it a shot!

Advertisement