Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom efibre F1000 port forwarding

Options
  • 02-12-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone got port forwarding working on the f1000?

I got efibre installed last week but cannot get port forwarding working.

I have searched the web but can't find a step by step guide that ensures that I have configured every section necessary. Anyone willing to help those of us less technically blessed with a walk through?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

Access your router F1000 web based console > Network Settings > NAT > Port Forwarding
    Check the Active checkbox, Choose VDSL, leave WAN IP blank, enter Trigger Start Port & End Port (can be same too). Same port nos. for Translation Start & End ports respectively. Server IP = local IP addr. of the system that needs to be accessible externally. Finally, I chose TCP/UDP & click OK.

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

See this, page 154

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stephen73

Thanks Guys

Really appreciate that you took the time to respond.

I'm now up and running.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jhconnolly

Hi,

I just got an Eircom F1000 efibre modem last week. I have been trying to port forward port 10000. I followed the exact procedure as above but it will not work. Does yours still work ? Maybe I have a different firmware rev.
    I have 1.00(AAHA.4)D0_20140623

Thanks
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭ainiseoir

madrabui wrote: »
    Access your router F1000 web based console > Network Settings > NAT > Port Forwarding
    Check the Active checkbox, Choose VDSL, leave WAN IP blank, enter Trigger Start Port & End Port (can be same too). Same port nos. for Translation Start & End ports respectively. Server IP = local IP addr. of the system that needs to be accessible externally. Finally, I chose TCP/UDP & click OK.

Hope it helps.
    I hope this gets to you after all this time.
    I have followed your instructions carefully, but though the new "rule" appears on the NAT screen with the yellow bulb when I go to the Server (On a Raspberry Pi) to check the Internet Connection on the server I get "Fail" and redirected back to the router .
    I'm doing this with the Router's firewall down as low as it will go.
    Any suggestion of what else I might do?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement