Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overstock.com

Options
  • 02-12-2013 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey all,

Recently made an order with the above website, wondering has anyone dealt with them before, the payment portal was handled through border free, all seems to be fine, just wondering if anyone dealt with them before & what the experience was like, in particular what they are like for delivery to Ireland?

Thanks in advance

-C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sketchpad

ckeogh wrote: »
    Hey all,

Recently made an order with the above website, wondering has anyone dealt with them before, the payment portal was handled through border free, all seems to be fine, just wondering if anyone dealt with them before & what the experience was like, in particular what they are like for delivery to Ireland?

Thanks in advance

-C

Hi just wondering what Overstock were to deal with?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Hey Sketchpad, Took around 3 & half weeks for delivery, but this was expected after i contacted them, there was some issue with the dispatch, however they got it sorted after a few days. Prices included taxes, duties & shipping, so worked out really well. I remember i purchased a samsung camera as a xmas present, paid €50 in total during the black friday sales, the same camera was €79 in from currys online store a week or two later - It was on offer from curry's too - so was really a great bargain. Great savings, but only if your not in a rush. :) Hope that helps.

Advertisement