Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Zone Clocks

Options
  • 02-12-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

Question for those of you familiar with Dublin stores.

For my Mother this year, I am looking to buy two identical clocks, set one to the Irish time zone and the other to the Canadian time zone I am currently in. Anyone have any ideas where in Dublin I'd be able to find two nice non-cheap looking identical clocks, maximum limit is 100 euro for both (Id rather not spend 100 tbh). Ideally I'd love if there were two clocks adjacent within the one frame, but I have been looking online and I think that is gonna be very hard to find. I have looked on ikea and argos websites but there's nothing there that tickles my fancy. Also I plan to write the corresponding city on each of the clocks, so will have to find somewhere that does nice calligraphy type writing.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement