Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job seekers allowance

Options
  • 02-12-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all

Just wondering if someone can help me currently in jobseekers benefit due to come of it soon and wondering if anyone knows what jsa I'd be entitled to can't figure it out myself. I am married with one child husband earns €25k a yr and we are renting

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

€90 per week approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Irishmammy2011

eastbono wrote: »
    €90 per week approx.

Thanks for that do they means test your outgoings??

No. Your outgoings arent taken into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Irishmammy2011

eastbono wrote: »
    No. Your outgoings arent taken into account.
    Oh for god sake I rang them earlier and they said they were that's a disaster fingers crossed I get a job soon so thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 46 angelclar

hi just wonder can anyone tell if there income limit pw that partner earns before not entitled to qualifying adult allowance partner earns €350 pw .

can anyone do excel calculation for this

• Advertisement

angelclar wrote: »
    hi just wonder can anyone tell if there income limit pw that partner earns before not entitled to qualifying adult allowance partner earns €350 pw .

can anyone do excel calculation for this

If its just claimant and ada and this is the gross figure and partner works 3 days or more per week and its jsa then €138.80 approx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Probably is claiming, but just to mention the OP would qualify for FIS.

Advertisement