Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscommon One Act Circuit Finals - December 6-8

Options
  • 02-12-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd start one. It's my first year being involved in the circuit and I'm really excited to be going, even for one night!

Anyone else going down? Looking forward to seeing Lovely Head in particular after all the accolades it's won. What are the other shows people are looking to see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

geeky wrote: »
    Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd start one. It's my first year being involved in the circuit and I'm really excited to be going, even for one night!

Anyone else going down? Looking forward to seeing Lovely Head in particular after all the accolades it's won. What are the other shows people are looking to see?

Wont be able to make it down but Im sure it will be a good weekend. Not sure how high the standard is this year as the results seem rather spread on the circuit which shows a lack of stand out shows. Interesting to see how Geoff O'Keefe will do as adjudicator in his first All Ireland. I think you you will find he wont stray too far from whats won on the circuit so far. Anyway, best of luck to the guy and we all hope he gets it right.

How are the shows selling?

Advertisement