Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bont Vaypors/ ATwo

Options
  • 01-12-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi, looking for websites or shops in Ireland or Europe that sell white Bont Vaypors or Bont A-Twos in the wide fitting in size 46.5 or 47. In other words, any shops that can sell me them without postage or customs being too high (above 20 euros). Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭The Big Lebowsky

The Edge- at the Kinsale road roundabout in Cork currently stock some bont vaypor and riot shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 keeneraboy

My Brother has a pair of Bont shoes for sale not sure of type though but are wide fitting with carbon sole. If interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

I'm interested if the OP isn't. What size and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tes212179

Sorry guys, eventually found them (bont vaypor) on Velodrome shop website. Brilliant shoes, much better than my old Sidis! Pricey though!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭c50

Bont Riot €125 in the edge. have to say amazing shoe for the price

• Advertisement
Advertisement