Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision Trade in Credit

Options
  • 01-12-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Hey all

was wondering if anyone knew this as its not mentioned on the site, I traded in a game a few weeks back in one of the stores for credit and was planning on getting nfl 25 but the same store did not have it in stock but its in stock in another one, was just wondering if i can use the credit in a different xtra vision or is it only usable it the store i traded the game in?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hococop wrote: »
    Hey all

was wondering if anyone knew this as its not mentioned on the site, I traded in a game a few weeks back in one of the stores for credit and was planning on getting nfl 25 but the same store did not have it in stock but its in stock in another one, was just wondering if i can use the credit in a different xtra vision or is it only usable it the store i traded the game in?

thanks

It will be credited on your account so any Xtra-vision (or hmv) should be able access it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Killinator wrote: »
    It will be credited on your account so any Xtra-vision (or hmv) should be able access it

Thanks Killinator, went in there no problem with using the credit

Advertisement