Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry 21 days off Christmas

Options
  • 01-12-2013 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

20% off 4 products each day.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roisinbeag

Superdry homepage has the links to the 4 items on offer for the day...
    http://www.superdry.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cadiel

Many thanks! My son wants a SuperDry Jacket for Xmas, so fingers crossed it'll turn up :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Cadiel wrote: »
    Many thanks! My son wants a SuperDry Jacket for Xmas, so fingers crossed it'll turn up :-)
    I always recommend the Superdry outlet shop in Kildare Outlets. Once your kids are not stuck on a particular style, you could be lucky. Great prices. Try avoid at peak times.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cadiel

thank you again! Have never been to Kildare Outlets, but could be visiting soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

thank you again! Have never been to Kildare Outlets, but could be visiting soon!

Be careful shopping there. They are not great quality, and i know of many who have had bad experiences. I personally, would never buy from there again. Clothes pretty much fell apart.

EDIT - Also, not really that cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Allyall wrote: »
    Be careful shopping there. They are not great quality, and i know of many who have had bad experiences. I personally, would never buy from there again. Clothes pretty much fell apart.

Want to name the brands?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I always assumed the quality was the same for all Superdry clothing, if bought online, inshop, or from Outlet stores. Never heard anyone complain specifically about their outlet quality. Issues with choice and colours, but never quality so surprised to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I buy a lot of superdry clothes, but I think the quality can be pretty ropey. I don't think there are differences between the outlets, online or the shops but I think it depends on the particular range of the Superdry clothing e.g. I have some hoodies which are fine and have been for years, other ones the zips have broken or they've just generally fell apart after a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

Got a Superdry jacket in Arnotts today - 20% off all! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Patrickheg

Got a Superdry jacket in Arnotts today - 20% off all! :)

Price / product / colour etc, Post is a bit irrelevant otherwise!

Patrickheg wrote: »
    Price / product / colour etc, Post is a bit irrelevant otherwise!

Possibly this - http://www.arnotts.ie/action/brandlist/Superdry

More likely to be more in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Keep an eye on littlewoods, they have them reduced alot of the time, much better value than you'll get on the superdry website.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

I got a black windcheater for €72. Was priced at €90.

All Superdry stock was included in the 20% off sales that Arnotts were having.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

OP brand especially.
    Levi's - (bought a couple of pairs of jeans)
    Tommy Hilfiger.

I don't know what everyone else bought that i know had bad experiences, but I was initally put off SuperDry for life, then i went back and found it was the outlet, asked around and was told all outlets pretty much are.

I was also told that SuperDry are cheap made and and that they tend to have many problems. I'd believe it.

That is my opinon, and not fact.

That's not true at all. A lot of stuff that gets moved to outlets is either failed high street stock at reduced prices or designed specifically for the outlet stores. All consumer laws apply universally including anything sold in the Kildare Village. I'm not a big fan of the shops there but I wouldn't suggest that the quality is any worse. Superdry in particular is top quality IMO. People see the cracked logo and think that it's poor quality, it's not, that's simply the style. I find the stuff from Superdry to be top class and it's wrong to suggest that it's poor quality. Every brand will have defective products but to suggest that they're 'cheaply made' is disingenuous.

Personally I think you have a problem with either Superdry and/or Kildare Village. Maybe you should write to them outlining your concerns and problems and they can offer you reassurance that their clothes and outlet shops are fine.

If I was to take a guess I'd say your making most of your post up!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Biggest load of bull ever posted here. I have been buying in Kildare for about 3 years and have never had any issue with anything I purchased, of course like anywhere you may end up getting something that is faulty but you came out with a post questioning the integrity of the product and shops there without backing it up, yes not cheap there but they are usually cheaper than any where else you would buy in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I've superdry t-shirts and polo shirts that are like new and still wash like new even after 3 years.

I bought the windcheater jacket and wore it pretty much every day last winter and most of november and it is perfect.

Even the cotton in their clothes is heavier than any other clothes i own...and i have clothes from tommy hilfiger, penguin, french connection, diesel and many more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

;Personally found the jackets very difficult to zip up, never understood the zip being at the back, must be a fashion thing )

Each to their own.
    If it's your thing, depending on what section you choose, you can get up to 70% off - http://stores.ebay.ie/The-Superdry-Store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

OP brand especially.
    Levi's - (bought a couple of pairs of jeans)
    Tommy Hilfiger.

I don't know what everyone else bought that i know had bad experiences, but I was initally put off SuperDry for life, then i went back and found it was the outlet, asked around and was told all outlets pretty much are.

I was also told that SuperDry are cheap made and and that they tend to have many problems. I'd believe it.

That is my opinon, and not fact.

I pretty much live in Superdry clothes and none of my stuff has fallen apart except for stitching on the pocket of my Windcheater jacket which was promptly replaced by a staff member when I brought it back.

Also have a lot of stuff from the Outlet and all of it's grand.

• Advertisement

As for the "specifically designed for the outlet", nope. Saw it in town, roughly same price. And it wasn't "failed high street". I have met people with the same jacket in different colours and have the same problems.

Go find their Tokyo chinos in town and report back, because you can not get them anywhere except the outlet.

Most of your post is bullcrap.

I still mean everything i said, but fot this thread, I'm sticking with my original point. Be careful shopping from their outlet. I didn't intend on derailing the thread or the OP's alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have a jacket, 2 hoodies, 2 pairs of cords and 3 pairs of tracksuit bottoms all bought from the outlet for ranging from 1-3 years and they are all absolutely perfect quality after god knows how many washes.

Allyall, I posted about the Tokyo chinos to make a point that they do specifically make stuff for the outlet. Just because you and some people you know had a bad experience does not mean the products are bad.

Sure my PS3 and Xbox both died, and I know people who had the same issue, it must mean they're bad products by your logic.

Stop talking rubbish.

n1ck wrote: »
    Allyall, I posted about the Tokyo chinos to make a point that they do specifically make stuff for the outlet. Just because you and some people you know had a bad experience does not mean the products are bad.

Sure my PS3 and Xbox both died, and I know people who had the same issue, it must mean they're bad products by your logic.

Stop talking rubbish.

I posted and deleted to stop derailing the thread. Not only are they bad at imitating Hollister/A&F, they aren't even good at faking Japanese.

I had no idea that so many people would be offended because somebody didn't think think a brand of clothing was any good.

Advertisement