Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread on Brevity in After Hours Closed

Options
  • 30-11-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain why my thread in After Hours today on the subject on brevity was closed. In the absence of some good explanation I would appreciate it being re-opened but at the same time I regret to state that the action of the Moderator can only lead to genuine posters being pissed off from posting on Boards.

By mistake I have already posted this complaint in Feedback.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

As I asked on the feedback thread, what was the point of your initial thread?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you please follow the instructions in this thread at bullet point #3 under the heading "What DOES this forum handle", and when you have exhausted all possible avenues of amicable resolution before making your complaint formal, then, and only then will your complaint be entertained.

IF you are unable to resolve your complaint, then please start a new thread, observing all of the rules at the above link, and a site administrator will then preside over your issue.

Until then, this thread cannot continue because the correct procedure has not been followed.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement