Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

socom confrontation pc alternative?

Options
  • 30-11-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I loved socom confrontation but ive moved to pc now and I was wondering does anyone know anygood games like this.
    Please dont say bf or cod or arma cause these aren't like socom
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

theres a game by the socom developers coming soon sometime in 2014 or 2015 that got funded by kickstarter called H-Hour

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0

i hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stephenodea01

ya i heard of that after doing some more research. thanks. any games out atm that are like socom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The guys who made Socom also made Resident Evil: Racoon City. Now, obviously the theme is nothing like Socom, and the single player is fairly basic (I have to admit however, I did enjoy it) but it feels pretty similar and the multiplayer is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

What about hidden and dangerous? It's a bit long in the tooth now and set in WW2 but it's a small team based shooter.

The US military also have their own game out. I haven't tried it though.

Advertisement